Our Company is where we transform vision into reality. It's where ideas become technologies, and cutting-edge technologies become solutions for animal care and management.
We support farmers by providing real-time actionable information to help them manage their herds. It provides pet owners with smart devices and data that give them a better understanding of their pet's activity and health needs, enriching relationships. It helps conservationists safeguard natural environments and wildlife.
Leveraging decades of Technological Research & Development experience across many markets, technologies and species, along with development environments and Quality Assurance procedures, we're always inventing new ways to look after the health and well-being of animals. Our decades of experience keep us ahead of the curve by leveraging advanced Technological Solutions from enhancing the precious bond between people and their pets, to advancing animal healthcare and wildlife preservation.
As a Mobile Automation Engineer you will:
• Design and implement QA test automation infrastructures and test scenarios for client-Mobile-BE systems that include communications between devices, front-end, back-end, and mobile testing
• Design and execute E2E tests: iOS, Android, Test new features, focusing on deep internal aspects of the feature and its integration with the OS
• Learn new features, technologies, and platforms in a relatively short amount of time (Bugfender ,Raygun, Crashlytics, Datadog)
• Bachelor's degree in any exact science
• 3 Years experience in writing automated tests for mobile devices (UI Automation tests, Integration tests)
• Experience in working with at least one of the iOS tests tools like Instruments, XCUITest, XCTest and XCode
• Experience in working with at least Android tests tools like Instrumented tests, Local tests, Espresso, or Android Studio
• At least 1 year of experience in Automation infrastructure development
• Experience with RESTful API.
• Experience in writing Mobile unit tests on a device or emulator.
• Experience with mobile testing with RFW of Cucumber - Big Advantage.
• Experience with one of the systems below: AWS Device Farm, Sauce Labs, WebdriverIO, Dockers, AWS, Airflow, BroswerStack App Automate.
• A/B Testing experience.
• 1 year of manual web/mobile testing experience.
• Experience working and/or building CI/CD pipelines and understanding of mobile automation development cycle (Jenkins, GitHub actions, Azure AppCenter).
• In-depth knowledge of mobile operating systems.
• Experience testing Mobile SDKs/Location-driven/NFC/BLE features.
• Experience testing battery consumption in the background.
• Experience working within a Linux environment with scripting skills (bash, shell).
• Experience with mobile web proxying and debugging tools (e.g. Charles Proxy).