Lightricks is a company driven by its tech, innovation and good people. At Lightricks Research we are building the algorithms fueling the magic in our apps. To do that, we strive for an efficient workflow using the latest tooling and solving our unique requirements.
We are looking for someone who understands how to build elegant abstractions on top of 3rd party services and tools that will make you want to use them every day. Help maintain and scale the shared infrastructure and codebases for all of our researchers. Make sure ML best practices are implemented throughout the research department, in internal prototyping, and in our production facing systems.
Problems you’ll tackle can range from ML compilers translating from one model format to another, through scalable data pipelines for training neural networks on multiple hybrid cloud infrastructures.
We care deeply about our researcher’s productivity and in this position you’ll have the ability to influence the entire development lifecycle of our algorithms and prototypes. If you love seeing that proverbial needle move - join our research team!
- Design and maintain libraries for use by our researchers. Most importantly, we care about performance and ease of use.
- Be the owner of our ML infrastructure frameworks, directing development and conducting code reviews.
- Optimize the flow from prototype to production by improving versioning, benchmarking, serialization and conversion of ML models built by our researchers.
- Develop tools to automate tasks and enforce conventions. Help every user of your tools be highly productive. Specifically, tools managing datasets and data pipelines, model and artifacts tracking and testing.
- Write clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same.
- Scalably integrate the latest high impact ML and AI technologies into our process.
- 2+ years of industry experience
- In depth Python experience
- Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
- A big plus - Experience leading a technical team or project
- A plus - Experience with big data streaming and processing, databases and caching mechanisms
- A plus - Knowledge in machine learning and familiarity with ML frameworks (PyTorch/TF)