LEVL’s research team is looking for a senior researcher with a solution-oriented attitude!
The team consists of highly skilled researchers from various disciplines.You will play a key role in designing and evaluating algorithms that will shape LEVL’s product. You will experience the full research cycle from thought and observation to validation, modeling, and designing how it will enter the product.
What you will do:
- We are looking for an ML/DL algorithm researcher to design and develop algorithms, aimed to improve LEVL's Device Intelligence product.
- You will work with data from all layers of the wifi communication stack including physical layer data and network data.
- You will work with large-scale data from deployed systems in order to solve real-life scenarios the LEVL system encounters.
- You will research and explore state-of-the-art ML/DL methods and share the knowledge with the team members.
What do you bring:
- MSc or Ph.D. (CS, ECE, Stats, Math, or related fields)
- 2+ years of industrial experience of bringing machine learning solutions to products.
- Strong theoretical background in AI/Machine Learning/Statistics.
- Proficiency in developing large-scale NN/DL models using python and widely utilized AI frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, Pytorch).
- Experience working with large-scale datasets.
- Strong fundamentals in problem-solving, algorithm design, and model building, including statistical analysis.
- Wireless communications and signal processing background - advantage.
- Background in L1/L2 wireless communication layers of the WiFi protocol - advantage .
- Proficient in using Wireshark and/or other packet capturing tools - advantage.
- Independent, fast learner.