- Published: December 26, 2021
Calling all data scientists! We’re on the search for an experienced data scientist and math nerd 🤓 with a passion for ML/AI.
As a Data Scientist at our Tel Aviv office, you’ll be responsible for exciting innovations around Risk & Fraud mitigation, Deep Learning for NLP & Computer Vision or just solving any problem using Data Science and ML.
We’re looking for people who love innovation, playing with AI, and challenging the status quo. We’re all about creative, self-starting leaders who are excited by the very thought of changing an entire industry for the better. Ideal candidate has Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics degree and is fluent in Python, R, and has knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years working as a data scientist (preferably for a startup)
- MSc+ in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Writes Python, R code
- All around team player, fast, and self-learning individual
- Passion for data
- Knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases
- Smart, problem solver
- Loves getting shit done!
- Experience working on high-scale, production-grade projects
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters, homeowners, life, and pet insurance in the United States, contents and liability insurance in Germany and the Netherlands, and renters insurance in France. We’re powered by artificial intelligence and behavioral economics, and driven by social good.
A Certified B-Corp, Lemonade donates unused premiums to nonprofits selected by its community as part of our annual Giveback program. We incorporate our values into everything we do—from our business model to our office culture.