SolarEdge is a top global leader, in manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverter and storage systems, and revolutionary EV chargers, and by doing that, we are changing the way electricity is being produced.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent experienced MES implementer.
The IT application department is responsible of the ERP and MES systems along with multiple other systems. We are currently in the process of implementing the MES system in our automated factories which are located in Israel and Korea.
What will you be doing:
The position of the MES implementer will involve overseeing the design, user training, machines and ERP interfaces, business processes, reports, workflows, requirement documents and support for our users.
- Working with MES systems – 3 years
- Working with Siemens MES System - Advantage!
- High ability to manage multiple tasks
- Dynamic ability to the changes and requirements of the management
- Excellent English - All work is conducted in English
- Willingness to travel abroad