This is us
Artlist is a leading Creative Technology company for video creators. With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage.
Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries.
Since 2016, Artlist has revolutionized the filmmaking industry by offering a subscription-based license that covers every video project.
Our company never stops searching for new solutions so creators can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Media Manager to join our vibrant Footage Team in Tel Aviv.
As the manager of the footage media department you will manage 10-15 employees and help us build the best catalog for stock footage in the world.
Wake up for this:
- Lead the Media Footage content team
- Manage the full media footage process from receiving the footage to publishing it on the site
- Provide and optimize the best user experience on the site
- Analyze footage usage and trends
- Connect data from various sources into action items for the footage catalog
- Oversee department operational budget and logistics
- Connect and work with different departments in the company: product, legal, design, data and AI
- Be in charge of creating themed collections of footage
- Stay on top of today’s top filmmaking technologies, industry trends and standards
- At least 5 years of experience working in the video industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adjust to changes quickly
- A natural multitasker, self motivated, fast learner, problem solver
- Tech-savvy - up-to-date with footage and tech trends and innovations
- Experience managing a team of more than 5 employees
- Experience in managing and leading team processes and content product development
- Experience working in a tech environment and familiar with tools like OKRs, Jira and the agile methodology
- Experience working with admin systems, Excel and Google Drive
- Passionate about footage of all styles with a deep understanding of various styles and genres
- Charismatic, leader at heart, knows how to push and motivate creative individuals and teams
- Highly organized with a keen eye for small details
- Native level English with proficient reading and writing skills