Imagine there was a platform that allows operating multiple autonomous vehicles, in the air and on the ground, across the globe, from a single location. How awesome would that be?!
What if you were the one that built it from scratch?
Based in TLV (Sarona), Blue White Robotics is a world leader in autonomous technologies and unmanned systems. We are seeking a passionate, hands-on, Mechanical Engineer to help build our new revolutionary RaaS (Robot-as-a-Service) platform. You will play a key role in a fast-growing team with significant impact and potential for professional and personal growth.
You will be part of team of engineers & developers to work on our revolutionary Autonomous Tractor which is changing the agriculture world on the way to achieve our ‘Autonomous Farm’ concept.
You will be responsible for our products engineering process, from prototype to final design. use your engineering experience combined with deep familiarity with production process, to deliver sharp and focused engineering solutions.
Responsibilities - what you will be doing:
- Lead the R&D mechanical engineering processes in the company
- Use your knowledge in Hydraulic, Electrical and Power systems and Field Engineering practices, to enable fast and smooth transitions from prototype to execution and proof on site
- In collaboration and guidance from our Tractor Field Engineer, you should have excellent ability to provide solutions and a creative, outside the box thinking and solve complex design problems
- Final Analysis for mechanical components
- Manage the company’s Solidworks Product Data Management (PDM)
- Coordinate engineering processes & data management with our Production NPI engineer
- Manage product design data (drawing, cad, literature) of our products
- Manage external production contractors for R&D efforts
- Define system requirements, component, and subsystem requirements
- Work and solve hydraulic and pneumatic problems and design dilemmas
- Take part in the group that develop test & validation equipment for the autonomous tractor
- You will be part of the BWR R&D HW team
- Work site: TLV- Sarona / Binyamina
- B.Sc. In Mechanical – must
- At least 5 years of experience in complex mechanical systems design -must
- Familiarity in hydraulic, electrical, and power systems – must
- DS Solidworks experience – at least 5 years of design in part, drawing, assembly, and background in analysis environments- must
- DS PDM software familiarity / PDM mindset - must
- MS windows and office software proficiency
- Practical mechanical skills
- Ability to work in a Start-Up environment & attitude be efficient in a multidisciplinary environment under tight and fast-paced development schedules
- Hands-on approach, a team player
- Be a self-starter with initiative personality, tackle issues and seek for solutions
- Fluent English and Hebrew (Verbal + Reading + Writing)
Advantages - these will bring you to our front row:
- Deep knowledge with agriculture vehicles and specifically Tractors
- Agriculture experience to include operations of vehicle / systems / farm
- Managerial experience
- Hydraulic systems hands-on experience
Blue White Robotics provides cutting-edge autonomous systems and services globally. Our solutions aim to optimize operations and productivity in various domains like agriculture, security and smart mobility. We help our customers adopt new autonomous technologies and improve efficiency and effectiveness on their existing products & services.
BWR is led by ex-IAF pilots and engineers with more than 20 years of experience in designing, developing, and operating autonomous systems both in the air and on ground. Our team of 100+ professionals is composed of autonomous operation experts, system engineers, robotics experts and optimization & AI algorithms developers. Among our customers and partners, you will find companies like Intel, Nvidia and Renault.