Attenti Mechanical team is responsible for the company products mechanical design. The mechanical engineer will be part of a projects design team and will be responsible for the mechanical design of specific projects from concept design stage until mass production. The position combines working with multiple interfaces across the company ,creativity, multitasking and independency .
- Responsible for the mechanical design of defined projects &tasks.
- Lead all mechanical design aspects of defined projects. Concept & detailed design , drawings , mechanical design verification, mold design and others.
- Work with mechanical parts manufactures , mold shops and cables manufactures on new designs and ongoing parts production.
- B.Sc. in mechanical engineering
- Experience of 3-5 years in mechanical design engineering in multidisciplinary environment.
- Deep knowledge and proven experience in plastic base products, materials, technologies, and production processes – a must
- Experience in mechanical product development cycles - concept, architecture, design, prototyping, testing and manufacturing. Experience with design for manufacturability.
- Experience with mechanical development in SolidWorks and PDM environment -a must.
- Experience in production Jigs design- an advantage.
- Experience in wearable and/or RF products mechanical design – an advantage.
- Experience with Agile -an advantage .
- Self-motivated, Independent and able to lead multiple tasks and multiple interfaces.
- Hands-on, innovative, problem solver person.
- Excellent in human interfaces and high technical skills.