SolarEdge is a top global leader, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverters, energy storage systems and revolutionary EV charger; by doing that, we are changing the way Electricity is being produced and consumed around the world.
The materials lab technician will be in charge of the materials lab, planning and conducting materials experiments and providing technical support to materials group members.
The position is Located in Herzeliya
What You Will Be Doing:
- Plan and perform Lab experiments of materials, production process and equipment operation for SolarEdge Products.
- Write detailed reports including test results, conclusions and suggested next steps.
- Provide technical support to engineers in Materials Group.
- Leading lab operation, maintenance and safety. Taking care of ongoing lab stock and resources.
- Maintain, calibrate, and test lab equipment.
- Mechanical work such as machining, cutting, mechanical assemblies, etc.
- Operation of large-scale materials processing equipment such as mixers and dispensing machines.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience – MUST
- Experience writing technical reports
- Strong mechanical repair/troubleshooting skills
- Hands on experience using mechanical tools such as: drills, cutting tools, measurements tools, etc.
- Hands on experience using large-scale materials processing equipment such as: mixers, dispensers, etc.
- Experience in mechanical assemblies
- Experience with evaluation tests (sealing tests, pull tests, etc.) – an advantage
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.