Wix’s eCommerce copywriting team. We create content for our eCommerce platform that enables businesses to launch, manage and scale their online stores. We're establishing ourselves as the leading eCommerce solution for both entrepreneurs and million dollar businesses, so we have to inspire a sophisticated audience while remaining eye-level. We’re a team of creative, versatile content professionals who understand the merchant's world and know how to help them succeed. We deliver innovative content for acquisition campaigns and videos - as well as engaging inbound assets like emails, landing pages and educational resources. We’re a tight-knit team with a can-do attitude who are inspired by our innovative platform and are driven to help ecommerce businesses succeed.
As an eCommerce Marketing Writer, you will:
- Write creative, clear content for emails, landing pages, videos and online campaigns
- Apply and evolve the Wix tone and voice across all materials
- Collaborate well with Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Broadcast and many other teams within the company
- Understand the user’s perspective and intent and apply it to your content
- Write copy that meets Wix’s brand goals and objectives
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English with several years of professional writing experience. You’re passionate about eCommerce and marketing, and you believe in the power of words to shape a brand. You’re a fast learner who’s not afraid to dive into a complex platform with advanced eCommerce features. You can quickly write clear, meaningful content in a relatable, conversational tone of voice. You understand the language we’re creating at Wix eCommerce and can seamlessly use it to write great content. You’re a team player, good listener, deep researcher and independent thinker. You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand and are open to constructive feedback.
Please submit your CV in English, together with your portfolio or writing examples. eCommerce experience is preferred.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.