The Partner Program copywriting team. We provide agencies and businesses with the resources and tools to secure future-proof success in the digital space, with the ultimate platform for creating, managing and growing businesses online. We’re a team of creative, passionate writers who craft smart and innovative content that speaks and demands the attention of our professional partners. We deliver engaging and impactful content for both acquisition campaigns and inbound assets like emails, landing pages, and banners. Our can-do attitude means we thrive in the fast-paced startup environment felt by the writers and extended partners team alike.
As a Marketing Writer for Partners, you will:
- Write professional, high-level content for both inbound and outbound marketing content, as well as sales enablement
- Apply and evolve the Partners tone and voice across all materials
- Collaborate well with Product Marketing Managers, Designers, Creative, Acquisition and many other teams
- Think critically about the user’s perspective and intent and understand their pain points at every stage of their professional journey
- Write copy that meets the Wix Partners Program brand goals and objectives
- Manage multiple projects at once and adjust content according to feedback
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and passionate about writing, content and marketing products creatively. You’ve worked in a fast-paced environment in SaaS, B2B or B2C and have several years of professional writing and marketing experience. You’re a quick thinker and fast learner and can write clear, meaningful content in a professional and conversational tone of voice. You understand the language and value of the Partners Program, who our partners are, and can seamlessly apply this language to write great, high-performing content. You’re a team player, a great listener and an independent critical thinker. You ask the right questions to understand the task at hand, work best under tight deadlines, and are open to constructive feedback.
Please submit your CV in English, together with your portfolio or writing examples.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.