Rapyd is seeking a Video Editor & Motion Graphic Designer to create employer branding assets and corporate marketing materials that tell our company’s unique story. You will be a member of the Global Marketing team and develop and deliver stunning videos, marketing campaigns, presentations, experiential and digital design.We’re redefining global commerce by inventing Fintech-as-a-Service. Rapyd powers fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Google. And now we're building the world's best team to take our growth to the next level. If you’re into working hard, playing hard, dreaming big, and building things that change the world, then we want to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over 600 million in funding, launched our own venture arm, and was named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest, and most valuable private companies in the cloud. With ample salaries and benefits and the opportunity to get in early in a fast-growing company, our success is your success. We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to grow their skills and their career. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and gain guidance. With offices in Silicon Valley, Miami, Tel-Aviv, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Iceland, Rapyd lets you explore the world as well as your own professional potential.
About the role
- Provide creative direction and development of motion-based visual marketing assets including video content, animation and other dynamic formats.
- deliver a high-end look and feel which illustrates Rapyd’s brand and identity.
- Collaborate with writers, designers, marketing managers and the HR team to create engaging campaigns.
- Create video ads, animated components, social content, employee onboarding materials, special projects, and more.
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, web and TV.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- If needed, support the design team with photo editing, illustration, employer branding and other branding items.
- Work with key senior leaders of Rapyd’s global marketing team to evolve our brand identity and standards while maintaining our defined guidelines.
- 5+ years of motion design, animation and video editing experience.
- Expertise with video production software, editing, such as Premier Pro, After Effects, or equivalent, animation and illustration, music and voice over editing
- Strong design skills.
- Ability to work fast in a fast paced environment and team.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Creative conceptual thinker with an amazing portfolio of strong motion and graphic design principles.
- You know how to create eye-catching, interactive designs and videos.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team..