- Published: September 9, 2021
The marketing specialist will work closely with content marketing, sales, partnerships, events, and HR, and will be a crucial member of our corporate marketing team.
Core responsibilities include:
- Write, edit, and proofread various marketing materials, including emails, newsletters, blog posts, white papers, collateral and decks.
- Create, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns on MailChimp
- Lead and manage social media from A-to-Z, including sourcing content/media, writing & scheduling posts, and more.
- Lead and manage cross-channel editorial calendars including social media, PR schedule, content, and email marketing.
- Implement content updates on our website (WordPress) including SEO optimization.
- Be a focal point for providing cross-functional marketing support (marketing writing, updating WordPress, etc.).
- Preparing weekly/monthly/quarterly performance reports, cross-channel, using both manual reporting and data from Mailchimp, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc.
- This position is ideal for someone who is a self-starter with a high attention to detail, excellent written English, and a good understanding of basic B2B marketing.
- Native English speaker
- Outstanding professional writing and editing skills, experience working in a fast-paced environment with multiple concurrent projects
- Metrics driven, with the ability to analyze marketing data and KPIs
- At least 2 years’ experience in social media, email marketing, PPC/advertising, content writing, or other relevant digital marketing discipline - a must
- Experience working at or with B2B global technology enterprises and/or major news publications/outlets
- Organized, curious, and loves to learn
- Passionate about marketing and interested in growing skills in the field
- Experience with ABM and/or email marketing automation (Marketo, Hubspot, etc.) - a huge plus
ActiveFence supports some of the world’s largest technology companies, Fortune 50 brands, NGOs, and government agencies in their fight against violent extremism, disinformation, child abuse, fraud, and other harms on the internet, protecting billions of people globally.
We're a diverse group of people brought together by our shared passion for driving impact and continuous growth. We recognize when good work is done and firmly believe that having fun at work, open communication, and supporting each other are key to our success.
If you’re searching for your most exciting, fulfilling opportunity yet, apply now!
Apply for this position