- Published: June 1, 2021
A fast-growing company that provides SaaS solutions, content and services to library and information centers is looking for a Marketing Representative. The position includes responsibility on creating marketing content, formulating marketing strategy and lead generation. In addition, the Marketing Representative will support the sales team and liaise with customers. The work is performed from the company’s offices in Ramat Gan.
What will you be doing:
- Plan, write and edit different types of content in English to promote the company and its services, including blogs, case studies, website content, landing pages, video scripts, social media posts, newsletters, etc.
- Formulating marketing strategy and leading marketing campaigns in coordination with the sales department.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts.
- Lead generation.
- Planning and promoting the participation of the company in conferences and exhibitions by creating relevant content, coordinating meetings, etc..
- Monitoring market developments and competitors’ activity.
- Native English speaker and outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks, creative thinker and diligent.
- Experience in working with marketing tools and platforms.
- Experience in marketing positions, experience in B2B tech marketing is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree – a plus.