- Published: September 17, 2021
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a technically-oriented Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing professional team. In this role, you will develop, test and implement responsive HTML emails, in-app messages, push notifications and other communications across web and mobile platforms while staying up to date with the latest trends in this fast changing industry. You will also create sophisticated marketing automation flows and optimize existing ones.
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you should have a great understanding and a good working knowledge of HTML email development and marketing automation platforms, plus possess the ability to effectively communicate with other team members across the company to meet the campaign owner's needs while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Operate the marketing automation platforms and email distribution systems
- Create and develop mobile responsive HTML emails
- Create multi channels campaigns
- Build, monitor and optimize marketing automation workflows
- Collaborate with Product, R&D, Internal Marketing and other global teams to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Email, SMS, Push, etc.)
- Stay informed of the latest marketing communication channels and marketing automation trends and best practices
- At least 1 year of experience in email marketing and marketing automation
- Extensive knowledge and sufficient experience of HTML/CSS as it applies to emails— A must
- Experience with Marketo, Solitics, Iterable or any other marketing automation platform
- Strong technical orientation, feels comfortable with code — Amust
- Strong understanding of current (e-mail) marketing concepts, strategies and best practices
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Understanding of basic concepts of relational DB’s/SQL – Advantage
- Experience working with Salesforce
- Attention to detail
- High level of English (written and spoken) – must be comfortable communicating in English as your primary work language
- Excellent team player – knows how to collaborate with the various teams
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Approachable, highly trustworthy and reliable
- Eager to learn and thrive in a fast-growing and technologically advanced company
- Flexible, with the ability to perform in constant change and tight deadlines
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.