Marketing Operations lead
Ensuring all Kornit’s marketing initiatives run smoothly from a digital technical perspective. Working closely with internal and external parties to coordinate the creation, production, and distribution of marketing materials across various channels (e.g., email campaigns, social media posts, etc.)
Working in a global B2B environment and acting as the focal point of contact for regional marketing operation development.
Dealing with internal parties as well as with external suppliers.
As a Marketing Operations lead you will be responsible for:
- Maintain tracking parameters and tagging for all necessary digital and offline activities to ensure full-funnel tracking
- Own our marketing operations tools and data bases such as CRM (salesforce), marketing automation (marketing cloud/hubspot), form creator platform, WordPress, BI tools etc.
- Integrate and lead ABM platforms projects to support segmentation strategies
- Oversee regular marketing database maintenance
- Partner with Sales to ensure effective funnel management processes
- Act as the salesforce representative of marketing: manage tasks, edits, features, requirements, and campaign logic, ensuring best practices are leveraged across all marketing channels
- Work closely with department analyst to ensure accurate monitoring, and marketing campaign activity and results utilizing Salesforce.
- Collaborate with marketing, agencies, sales and internal teams on related projects, and keep the project management tools organized (such as Asana, Monday.com or others)
- Researching, locating, managing, and orchestrating new marketing technologies projects with IT and the relevant marketing team member.
- Take part in implementing new marketing platforms and digital projects
- Previous experience in as digital project manager, demand generation, marketing operations, marketing automation or CRM operations
- Understanding and/or experience in Google Analytics and website management (WordPress, Webflow, etc)
- Clear understanding of marketing processes including ABM, campaign planning, execution, A/B testing, and conversion metrics
- Fluency in English – MUST.
- Technologically oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Fast learner and proactive attitude.
- Ad advantage
- Previous experience with Salesforce or salesforce marketing could.
- Familiarity with html+CSS