Namogoo is hiring a Marketing Operations Lead to manage and oversee all marketing tools, data, automations, and integrations for the marketing department.
Namogoo’s Digital Journey Continuity platform gives back control of the customer journey, by uncovering and preventing all the hidden factors interacting with eCommerce visitors — ensuring their experience ends exactly as they initially intended. Namogoo is trusted by more than 250 leading global retailers, including Asics, Samsonite, Office Depot, Teva and more, to keep their customer journeys flowing hesitation-free, right to their intended destinations.
What You'll Do:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM integrations, and much more).
- Combine management and hand-on responsibilities.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures for effective and efficient marketing operations across multiple channels.
- Support scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management (lead scoring, lead routing), aligned with other go-to-market organizations, such as sales, customer success, product marketing, and more.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize Marketing Team's performance.
- Own the website maintenance and development (be the focal point for the web developers) and administration Google Tag Manager and all it involves. Tracking and 3rd party scripts included.
- Be responsible for data privacy compliance and the stability of website and all online assets.
Since the company was founded in 2014, we have established strong relationships with customers from all over the world and realized a win-win result. We are committed to providing better value and services to fulfill the needs of each and every customer. We persist in the value of “Collaboration, Excellence, Trust and Passion” and “Customer First”. That is our momentum of going forward and the key to success.
- 4+ years of marketing automation and operation experience as a power user/admin.
- Knowledge of HTML for cosmetic edits and alterations.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems- integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Project and program management skills.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud, Intercom, SalesForce, WordPress- advantage.
- Leadership skills but also a great team player.
- In-depth knowledge of SimilarWeb customer use cases- advantage.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.