Who Are We? GuardKnox offers high-performance computing solutions that empower automotive manufacturers and main suppliers to deliver the next generation of secure, connected vehicles. GuardKnox’s solutions serve to provide the necessary innovation for the automotive market to enable added connectivity, infotainment services, and vehicle personalization/customization to drivers while protecting the vehicles against unauthorized access or hacking.
Simply put, GuardKnox empowers the automotive industry with the freedom to evolve to meet the changing needs of connected cars, both in functionality and in safety and security.
Reporting to the director of marketing, the marketing operations associate is responsible for managing all marketing operation activities and working alongside the marketing team on strategy, communication planning, and implementation of marketing campaigns for all GuardKnox subsidiaries to increase brand awareness and market share. The marketing operations associate is hungry to learn and acquire real marketing experience in a growing hi-tech environment. They help manage all conferences and tradeshows and carry out the day to day associated marketing tasks to ensure brand uniformity, relevant messaging and professional display of the GuardKnox brand. They also will act as the marketing point-of-contact for Employer Branding activities, working alongside the HR team and relevant partners.
What You’ll Be Doing (Responsibilities):
- Coordinating with and supervising our marketing and PR agency partners while managing daily marketing activities including marketing communication and PR efforts according to audience
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to develop and create marketing content to promote GuardKnox’s innovative automotive solutions and story
- Manage and work closely with outsourced designers and other relevant stakeholders to ensure brand identity is maintained and GuardKnox’s USP are accurately presented
- Be an instrumental part of marketing campaigns, including planning, creation, execution and day-to-day management according to strategies and relevant benchmarks while closely collaborating with relevant internal and external parties
- Help manage all aspects of conferences and tradeshow marketing – messaging, deliverables, display, demo use cases, etc.
- Ensure all outbound communications and deliverables are up to standard with GuardKnox brand guidelines and coordinated with our business development team
- Helping define the evolving user journey and buyer personas
- Manage vendors for items such as giveaways, marcom materials, demo upgrades, etc.
- Constantly staying up to date with global trends, market players, influences and pain points
- Ensure GuardKnox is evaluated for relevant award and honors submissions
- Implementing minor design changes and modifications for internal documents, amendments to designed items, outgoing marketing materials, etc.
- Create and implement marketing automation tasks for website and user engagements using our HubSpot marketing engine
- Represent GuardKnox at conferences and events
- Software: WordPress, Marketing CRM, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads
- Experience with HubSpot CRM and marketing tools – an advantage
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite and Google Drive applications
- InDesign, Preimere and full adobe suite – an advantage
- Background in marketing and advertising – an advantage
- Experience in social media posting and community engagement – an advantage
- English – mother tongue level (must)