Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Analyst to join our Marketing Operations team. This role will help develop our KPIs framework, evaluate and analyze the performance of marketing initiatives against targets, and will provide insights and recommendations to further optimize the marketing function. Furthermore, this role will also be responsible for the ideation and implementation of operational processes to support data collection and integrity.
The analyst role requires an understanding of inbound and outbound marketing activities and how leads, accounts and opportunities flow through the sales funnel. Additionally, this person will possess a wide breadth of experience pertaining to demand generation, whether it’s marketing, business development, partnerships, or a combination thereof. If you’re the type of person who likes to figure out where problems exist and solve those problems, we’d love to meet you!
What You'll Be Doing
- Developing KPIs and goals to monitor marketing performance
- Monitor and analyze key performance indicators to include campaign results, effectiveness, conversion rates, and business impact
- Provide recommendations, strategic insights, and ideas to optimize marketing performance and ROI
- Work closely with BI, Marketing, RevOps, and Sales teams on funnel analysis and metrics across Digital, ABM campaigns and Events
- Master Marketing data sources and optimize the data collection process
- Work closely with RevOps and BI to build business processes and reporting infrastructure
- Work with Marketing Automation team and other internal stakeholders on data accuracy and maintenance
- Prepare and deliver presentations and reports to internal stakeholders to provide an understanding of the end to end Sales & Marketing funnel focusing on insights for optimization, trends, and growth opportunities
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Strong analytical skills - the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and focus on the key strategic takeaways
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce (or other similar CRMs) and Tableau
- Familiarity with Marketing channel and attribution models
- Experience with website analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Ability to understand complex systems architectures and dependencies
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills, balanced with the ability to think strategically
- Highly self-motivated, proactive contributor; Roll up your sleeves and get things done attitude
- Proven ability to make complex decisions when dealing with ambiguity
- A combination of technical credibility, effective communication and collaboration skills, and an ability to focus on what matters most
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines