Gigaspaces provides the fastest in-memory computing platforms for real-time insight to action and extreme transactional processing. With GigaSpaces, enterprises can operationalize machine learning and transactional processing to gain real-time insights on their fast and historical data and act upon them at the moment. The always-on platforms for mission-critical applications across cloud, on-premise, or hybrid, are leveraged by hundreds of Tier-1 and Fortune-listed organizations worldwide across financial services, insurance, retail, transportation, telecom, and healthcare. Our offices are located in the US, Europe, and Israel.
We're looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst who will be a part of the marketing team and be in charge of everything analytics in the Lead journey; a person that Google Analytics and Tag Manager is his bread and butter and can’t rest until the entire funnel is clear, with valid data and actionable items for Marketing and sales can be served.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will be an integral part of the Marketing team. Their main job will be to ensure data validity, operate, validate and extract insights of ongoing campaigns to provide Data-based recommendations to help grow and enhance its marketing activities and success.
- Build reports, dashboards and metrics, in addition to monitoring the integrity and validity of the data reported
- Working alongside our Director of Marketing Ops to ensure that business goals are met on time;
- Work with marketing and sales on lead generation processes
- Lead the development and execution of HubSpot and Salesforce effectiveness strategy for the business including planning, sales and marketing team communication, analysis & execution tracking
- Lead and maintain all marketing platform integration with emphasis on data integrity and validity of the data (“Pixel perfect”)
- Co-operate the Marketing Operations platforms
- Define and implement analytics process best practice.
- Create and maintain detailed technical and process documentation
- 2-3 years’ Experience in Marketing Operation/Marketing analyst or similar roles – a must
- Experience with HubSpot, SalesForce– a must
- Hands-on experience working with Google Tag Manager GA tracking - planning, deployment and analysis – a must
- Experience with Bot platforms in particular Drift - Advantage
- Experience with BI platform like Tableau - Advantage
- Experience with popup platforms in particular Trendemon - Advantage
- Experience with Zappier or similar platforms - Advantage
- Knowledge in HTML and/or WordPress - Advantage
- Basic understanding of marketing disciplinary
- Strong data orientation and analytical thinking
- Experience working in an international B2B company
- Team player, ambitious, keen to learn and grow