* JVP Portfolio Company
Compira Labs solves the most frustrating problem for Internet-based services: poor quality of experience. We all experience this problem:
● Streaming video re-buffering during a thrilling movie scene,
● Frozen video conference calls,
● Losing your favorite battle royale game due to slow response time,
● Hearing your neighbors scream “goal!” while watching a football match before seeing the goal on your TV screen
Our innovative solutions unleash the power of machine learning on Internet data delivery, dramatically improving user experience for both latency-sensitive and bandwidth-hungry Internet services.
About the role
As Marketing Manager, you will have an opportunity to make an impact on the company’s marketing strategy and build the marketing practice from the ground up.
Cooperate with a variety of professionals and operate an array of marketing platforms to reach our customers and develop the company’s brand equity. The position could be either based in our Jerusalem office, or in Tel Aviv (requiring physical presence in Jerusalem twice a week)
What you’ll do:
● It’s all about the customer: focus on understanding what really creates value for the customer and on aligning activity targets to the business goals
● Work closely with Product, R&D, and Sales, to tailor the messaging and offering to different customer segments
● Proactively own and implement marketing plans for customer acquisition and expansion, including campaigns across digital marketing channels
● Propose, drive and measure ROI across all projects and campaigns
● Plan and host offline & online events
● Develop sales’ collaterals, and company assets including website, blogs, presentations, and success stories
● 3+ years of hands-on marketing experience in B2B SaaS/Enterprise software, including proven experience in digital marketing
● Track record of success delivering pipeline and revenue outcomes
● Self-starter with an analytic mindset and the ability to use data and industry insights to make strategic decisions
● An outstanding communicator, thinker, and writer (in English, additional languages are an advantage)
● Strong experience running drip campaigns, lead scoring, and overall lead nurturing programs to deliver pipeline-ready leads
● Experience with marketing/automation tools (HubSpot, Yesware, SalesLoft) and social campaigns through LinkedIn.
● Team player with an innovative mindset and out of the box thinking
● BA or BS degree in marketing or business-related field,
● Technological background – an advantage.