- Published: September 18, 2021
Hibob is seeking an experienced ABM digital campaign manager to join our performance marketing team. In this high-impact role, you will develop, launch, and manage highly targeted, multi-touch prospecting ABM campaigns that meet the growth objectives of the business, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation.
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan and execute full-funnel ABM digital campaigns that engage target prospects and influence pipeline generation.
- Define paid media campaign objectives, tactics, assets, and channels.
- Define ideal customer profiles and develop creative, innovative, and engaging ads.
- Define and track ABM metrics to ensure business impact measured by named account pipeline (sourced/influenced), database growth, data accuracy for named accounts, and account/person engagement scores.
- Plan, execute and measure A/B tests, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Manage campaign launch and timeline, ROI, and data-driven improvements through optimization.
- Communicate campaign strategy and results with stakeholders.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, and budget.
- 2-4 years of proven experience in software/SaaS marketing, demand generation, or campaign management.
- Experience developing and executing successful full-funnel B2B ABM campaigns.
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), Salesforce, ABM platforms.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Creative thinker that excels at multitasking in fast-paced environments.
- Proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically and execute while learning from data and quickly course-correcting based on the data.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities, excellent attention to detail, and service orientation;