We are looking for a marketing manager to lead AllCloud’s marketing efforts in our Applications (Salesforce) Practice.
As part of the AllCloud marketing group, you will be responsible for leading multi-dimensional, cross-functional marketing efforts, inclusive of integrated Marcom and sales enablement, event management, social media marketing, campaign management, etc. This holistic effort is built to drive demand generation and deliver marketing communications planning, execution, and optimization along the buyer journey specific to our Salesforce practice.
- Execute marketing plan ensuring strong alignment with business goals and marketing investments to tangible business priorities and outcomes.
- Provide hands-on, end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns and programs from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Work with internal SMEs to create dynamic content, build thought leadership and drive marketing strategy.
- Plan and execute local events, including AllCloud-run, AllCloud-sponsored Salesforce events, and third-party events in which we drive mindshare, value, and business results.
- Work with Salesforce locally in Israel to develop and execute joint marketing plans and target account marketing plans.
- Form a deep understanding of market specificity and what can be uniquely done to drive high-impact and creative marketing in Israel for our Salesforce practice.
- Work with the team to determine which global plans should be leveraged and how to localize them for the Israeli market for Salesforce, as well as develop specific local campaigns where necessary.
- Assist in developing new digital marketing campaigns specific to the Israeli Salesforce market
- 3+ years experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within the technology services sector, specifically the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Exceptional writing, communication, presentation, and project management skills in English and Hebrew.
- Passionate about technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B marketing.
- Ability to own the entire roadmap and think strategically as well as be a tactical executor.
- Ability to own reporting for each market and analyze and optimize ROI on an ongoing basis.
- Proven experience in dealing with strategic, complex issues and challenges in a highly-matrixed organization. Experience working at a large global multinational is a plus.
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals. The ideal candidate will learn fast, react in real-time, and move with agility to respond to changing conditions, bringing both marketing and sales teams along on our transformational journey.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S./B.A.) required; MBA degree preferred but not required
AllCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.