Who is the “Marketing Lead (Team Leader position)”?Mindspace is looking for a seasoned marketing leader with diverse marketing experience, who is savvy, methodical, creative and has experience managing marketing teams. The ideal candidate will be a professional expert who is passionate about the startup ecosystem, innovation, the future of work, and lifestyle. This full-time position will be based in Tel-Aviv at Mindspace HQ offices.
- Manage a team of field marketing professionals. Recruit, onboard, provide direction, guidance, and leadership.
- Design and oversee Mindspace’s local marketing activities and advertising efforts to drive sales and build brand awareness.
- Lead go-to-market and launch activities for new Mindspace locations worldwide as well as new offerings, including market analysis, messaging, launch plans, budgets, and execution
- Oversee all lead-generation programs for all Mindspace locations, offerings, and services.
- Drive Mindspace’s presence at major conferences, tradeshows, and startup events
- Lead the creation of collateral for Mindspace’s offerings: presentations, campaigns, demos, videos, sales enablement tools, etc.
- 6+ years in global marketing management roles - a MUST;
- Experience from a luxury brand or startup – a plus
- Full writing fluency and a great command of English - a MUST
- Experience in online advertising and lead generation campaign management - a MUST
- Proven experience in managing a marketing team and marketing campaigns
- Familiar with CRM/Marketing automation software such as SalesForce and HubSpot - a plus
Critical Competencies for Success:
- Management and leadership skills
- You’re an ace in execution with an ability to define and execute marketing programs, processes and deliverables on your own
- You understand business dynamics, including strategy, revenues & costs, value proposition, sales pipeline, competition, and differentiation
- You’re analytical and understanding data and numbers, but also branding, messaging and emotional drivers.
- A problem solver – you are a highly resourceful thinker who is able to provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem. You’re proactive in finding solutions rather than get stuck on problems
- You are a mover & shaker, with strong interpersonal skills, who adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Using technology in your work is easy for you – including Windows, MS Office (and especially PowerPoint), Google apps, social networks tools, task management tools, etc. Mastering a new tool takes you no time
- You're a strong team player who is also capable to work independently in an effective manner
- You're excited about Mindspace after conducting your research on who we are and what we do