- Published: August 2, 2020
If you’re a digital marketing sorcerer who’s an expert in end-to-end online lead generation, BrandShield wants you!
We are looking for a motivated, data-driven digital marketer to own the online marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic and converting that traffic into new quality leads. The ideal candidate will have hands-on proven track record in creating and implementing online traffic and lead generation strategies (SEO, SEM and content marketing).
Your day to day roles include:
- Build and lead the user acquisition strategy funnels to achieve growth KPIs and goals - content and paid campaigns.
- Lead marketing performance while monitoring all user acquisition efforts including paid channels (SEM, PPC), email marketing, marketing automation, SEO etc
- Monitor website analytics, spot problems within the funnels and drive ongoing scale and optimization.
- Scale and reach new audiences and niches.
- Build various marketing automation flows based on KPIs.
We work with global leading companies such as VISA, Microsoft, Levi’s. Radisson Hotels, Wrangler, Geico insurance, New Balance and many more.
You will be working with BranShield’s VP Sales & Marketing who is in charge on driving demand and monetizing it, at BrandShield’s offices – in Ramat Ha’sharon
What do you need to succeed?
- A love for data-driven inbound marketing with a focus on new customer acquisition
- 2 years digital B2B marketing experience and skills in (SEM, PPC) lead gen initiatives
- Proven analytical proficiency, problem-solving abilities and both results and detail orientated.
- Robust data analysis skills and experience with SalesForce, Google Analytics, WordPress, Adwords, Linkedin B2B campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages, conversion forms and user funnels
- Native English speaker