- Published: September 21, 2020
monday.com is looking for a Marketing Foundations Engineer who will work closely with our marketing and product teams in order to scale our acquisition channels and drive our growth. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of Israel’s fastest growing startups and make a significant business impact.
About The Role
- Leading projects from concepts through design to implementation.
- Identifying opportunities to grow our online marketing efforts on all fronts
- Improve our tracking abilities and tools to better analyze our marketing efforts
- Working directly with peers - product managers from all areas, SEO managers, marketing managers etc.
- Develop client facing products to meet distinct and changing business requirements.
- Build and post approved content on company websites and many other channels around the web
- Developing internal tools allow the different teams around the company to publish, manage, and analyze their content
- Our Stack - React.JS, Redux, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Elastic Search, Redis, MySQL
- Strong technical skills and a passion for end-to-end development with strong marketing orientation.
- Understanding of marketing strategies and metrics and a passion for building software that provides a great experience.
- Team player, strong communication skills, and empathetic.
- Degree in Computer Science (not a must; we're always looking for super talented people).