Who is Mindspace?
Mindspace is a boutique flex space provider, presenting a global mindset with a local flavor. We redefine the workplace experience for companies of all sizes. Our beautifully designed spaces, personalized level of service and carefully curated events foster enhanced employee engagement and a strong sense of community, accommodating the way people work, innovate and grow. Our customer base includes blue-chip companies, enterprises and SMBs, in more than 30 locations, 19 cities and 7 countries across Europe and the US. For further information please visit Mindspace.me, or follow Mindspace on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
As our Marketing Designer, you will be responsible for design execution of visual concepts and collateral for online and offline use, such as online and print campaigns, UI design for websites, as well as video work and creative direction.
We are growing globally and looking for a creative designer to undertake hands-on design, as well as guide global and local teams with creative ideas and campaigns we roll out.
- A design major and work experience - at least 3 years
- Adobe programs, Sketch and Figma
- Fluency in English, with an eye for grammar
- Brainstorming and working alongside marketing teams
- Skills such as photography, after, illustration etc. - a big advantage 🙂
Critical competencies for success:
- Team player who can receive and give feedback
- A multitasker, someone who can deliver, meet deadlines and create quality output
- Up to date with trends in design, art, and online advertising
- A person who is passionate about all things creative
- Someone who loves hospitality and lifestyle brands
**Please apply with your CV - and include a link to your portfolio**