Riverside empowers companies to record audio and video interviews remotely in studio quality from your browser or App! Since launching, we have experienced rapid growth and are trusted by customers such as Spotify, NY Times, NBC, CNN, and iHeartMedia.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Design Lead to join our Design & Creative team in a fast-paced SaaS startup, in the hyper-growth realm of content creation and all things podcasting!
You’ll work hands-on and lead multiple projects and channels. Expects projects including all kinds of online campaigns, sponsored ads, branded content, social media assets, emails, landing pages, internal needs, and much more.
Ready to join this rocketship? We want to hear from you!
- 6+ years experience in hands-on marketing design.
- Strong leadership and social skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong portfolio with a deep UI/UX & marketing understanding.
- Have the ability to lead a project from the concept stage to the very last details.
- Great eye for typography and attention to detail.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a real team player
- Experience with performance data. Understands and is passionate about KPIs, testing, and optimization
- Up to date with the latest trends in the design world and passionate about learning new things
- Expert at using common design tools - Figma, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator. After Effects & Premiere pro - advantage.
- Strong conceptual designer and thinker
- Flexibility to work on a variety of projects with diverse audiences and formats.
- An investigator by nature, who is not afraid of encountering obstacles
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Illustration skills - an advantage
Ready to join this rocketship? We want to hear from you!!