Trullion is looking for a creative and detail-oriented Marketing Content Writer to create original content for our website, email marketing, various advertising platforms, and more. The ideal candidate is passionate about writing, loves storytelling, and uses Grammarly on every piece of content. In this role, you will be working with various stakeholders throughout the company to create compelling content for a range of platforms in order to elevate our brand and create more demand for our product.
- Write, edit, and upload content to the company’s website (WordPress).
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Create content for campaigns on various platforms such as ad text, banner copy, landing pages, emails, video scripts, newsletters, etc.
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Research potential topics to develop into marketing content and analyze competitor activity.
- Work with stakeholders from within the Marketing team and other global departments to identify content topics that support the content strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience creating content for a startup (B2B SaaS - an advantage)
- Native English is required
- Strong writing skills and impeccable grammar
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet short deadlines
- Fast learner with a knack for technology
The Trullion platform establishes a universal language to allow companies to quantify the value of their business and provides a unified view for CFOs, Accountants & Auditors alike. We are backed by Aleph (Michael Eisenberg), Greycroft (Brentt Baltimore), and financial executives from SAP, Ernst & Young, AirBnB, and Dropbox. Trullion unifies the unstructured and structured worlds of business finances by reading documents and spreadsheets in any format and translating them into a live 360 data image of a transactional workflow. Our platform leverages AI to automate data entry, saving time and raising the standard of truth in the industry.
The source data is always just a click away. Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious and proactive, and we love to challenge the status quo.
- Live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. It’s all about the people, and we are family.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellence