- Published: July 22, 2021
Connecteam is a TLV-based startup that’s on a mission to change the work experience for 80% of the world’s global workforce - the deskless workforce.
Our business management platform helps thousands of businesses thrive by taking away the daily hustle and complexities of managing teams, so they can have the peace of mind to grow and run their business.
We are looking for a talented, experienced, passionate, and data-driven marketing content lead to join our fantastic team of marketers.
Who are you?
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English with several years of professional writing experience. You’ve worked at a growing company in a fast-paced environment and you have a proven record of leading a strong content team. You believe in the power of well-written content to shape up a brand. You’re a natural-born leader, a team player, a natural researcher, and an independent thinker. You ask the right questions and are open to constructive feedback.
What will you be responsible for?
- Turning Connecteam’s blog into a world-leading information source for businesses
- Recruiting and onboarding new writers
- Constantly improve and optimize internal work processes
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics and generating ideas for new content types
- Optimize content to match all lead life-cycle journey stages
- Develop and write compelling content to engage our target audiences
- Building a content calendar according to the company’s business goals
- Supporting content ops for other departments in the company (sales, customer success, and more)
- Leading cross-organizational processes through content
- Native written English - MUST
- 3+ years of experience in hands-on content writing - MUST
- Experience in managing a content team in a company that puts content front and center - MUST
- A deep understanding of content marketing, SEO, and acquisition channels
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Creativity in developing new topics into content assets across various mediums
- Experience in building an editorial calendar
- Experience in recruiting and onboarding content teams
- Ability to manage and optimize daily processes around content
- Ability to manage multiple functions at once, delegate authority, and dive into the water when needed
- A deep understanding of how to leverage good content and measurement to achieve business goals
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work closely with our SEO and acquisition teams
- Experience in SaaS - an advantage