- Published: June 9, 2021
The Digital marketing specialist is responsible for driving effectiveness of multiple digital channels such as PPC, SEO, programmatic, social media, email marketing and more. Developing end-to-end execution, from content and creative inception to final execution. You'll manage CRM of TikTok for Business, work closely with the team lead to build reputation for TikTok for Business , identify risks, engage with key stakeholders and improve efficiency, while performing in-dept analysis.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, be a quick learner with the ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to changes; able to identify new digital opportunities to continually manage reputation and brand position against key topics. A highly-driven, enthusiastic individual who has strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and take actions and is looking to work within our B2B Marketing team and build our digital assets.
- Manage A-Z efforts for all TikTok for Business digital assets, working closely with the B2B team to identify, prioritize and produce consistent positioning and messaging across platforms.
- Build, manage and maintain our CRM system, executing reports and in-dept analysis based on clients' touchpoints throughout the year.
- Plan and execute 360 digital campaigns, in small and large scale, paid and/or organic, optimising them to success, advising on and implementing SEO.
- Develop and support our digital infrastructure: WEB, CRM, newsletters, e-learning, socials (organic and paid), Google ads, GDN, landing pages, etc.
- Ensure content is synced across platforms and build compelling content strategies that drive backlinks and expand the reach and impact of the TikTok for Business collective voice through amplification of key narratives and initiatives.
- Work closely with designers, web developers and other relevant vendors.
- Seed pro-active content to desired communities.
- 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising industry, with experience across multiple marketing functions: digital, web, social, integrated marketing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis in marketing or digital equivalent experience.
- Marketing experience in a global B2B company with an extensive and demonstrable proven track record of driving performance across multiple channels.
- Experience managing CRM with strong affinity to data analytics.
- Proven experience with organic and paid campaigns, at small and large scale. SEO website, Excel, Adwords, GA and Social media management.
- High abilities in English content writing.