- Published: November 16, 2021
Wix Marketing’s International Blogs team. We’re passionate about content marketing, writing, and the way words shape our brand. We create engaging blog articles and our mission is to provide the most comprehensive and creative content, bring organic traffic, and convert readers into users.
As a Marketing Blogger in Japanese you will:
- Write creative, clear content for blog articles
- Conduct in-depth SEO research to identify the best keywords and topics and implement them in your articles using tools such as Google - Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs & Semrush
- Liaise with the international SEO team to identify strategic opportunities that may emerge for the market
- Analyze the blog’s performance and implement a content strategy to optimize traffic
- Become an authority in web design, online marketing and small businesses, by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest trends in your market
- Deliver under tight deadlines and with minimal revisions
- Take ownership of various projects within the team and across the organization
- Request the localization of articles by freelancers, manage their workflow and edit, upload and publish the final copy
- We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking Japanese. You love writing, and you have some professional experience in writing clear, meaningful content that catches your audience and uses a marketing tone of voice. You understand the language we’ve created at Wix and can seamlessly use it to write and edit content about any topic.
You have a good understanding of the importance of SEO (in particular, how to find the most relevant keywords, what makes for a good article that ranks on Google, and how to optimize online content) and a passion for researching tools to implement an optimal and effective content strategy. With a strong grasp of the bigger picture and how every single article is a part of the blog’s strategy, you also know how to zoom into each piece of content. You’re an expert in shaping articles in a structured, logical and clear way, and know how to make text highly captivating and engaging. Your vision? Every one of your articles is to become the most authoritative source on the topic.
You’re driven by your article’s results and strive to continuously make sure they’re at optimal performance. You’re an independent thinker as well as a people person and you work best under tight deadlines and take constructive feedback well.