- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix’s Email Marketing team. We’re the company's largest communication channel when it comes to our 200 million users worldwide. We’re responsible for engaging our users and we play a crucial role in the success of our marketing efforts.
Our diverse team works in a fast-paced environment, developing email funnels for our products, optimizing sales and promotions, and building brand awareness. Everything we do comes back to meeting the company’s business goals.
Running cutting edge tests is part of our DNA, and we’re always searching for new ideas. This is an opportunity to develop and thrive in a dynamic and creative environment.
As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will:
- Plan and produce automated email funnels, coding HTML & CSS, to improve brand recognition, conversion rates, and retention
- Collaborate closely with other teams on the marketing campaign’s creation process
- Analyze, monitor and optimize key factors like open and click rates, delivery to inbox, unsubscribe and complaint rates in emails, using Tableau and pivot tables
- Plan and execute email personalization, dynamic content and segmentation
- Execute planned and ad-hoc promotions
- Research and explore new industry updates and ideas
A passionate and curious person with a strong work ethic who’s looking to develop their marketing skills. The user and their journey are at the forefront of everything you do. You have an eye for detail - if there’s a pixel out of place you’ll be the one to catch it. You have an analytical approach to projects and you can bring out-of-the-box solutions, analyzing reports and pivot tables to optimize your work.
This role is designed for a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who can back up their arguments with data and follow them through to execution.
Experience in web development languages (HTML, CSS, JS), Oracle Responsys, or SQL is an advantage.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.