- Published: July 18, 2021
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
We are seeking an ambitious Marketo specialist to join the marketing team. As our marketing automation specialist, you’ll create a comprehensive marketing automation strategy to engage, convert, and retain users using persona-based personalized journeys.
- Define, manage, and own the marketing automation and operations KPIs.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, analyze different automation processes, email campaigns, webinars processes, and email A/B tests.
- Marketo admin: system management, advanced workflow implementation, importing/exporting contacts, organizational setup, life-cycle emails creation, training, and reporting.
- Develop life-cycle campaign strategies, segment, and target audiences for engagement and conversion.
- Monitor and improve lead flow, scoring programs, and lead enrichment tools.
- Establish a strong communication channel and alignment with product, sales, BI, design, and content
- Execute marketing automation tasks and optimizing automation processes.
- Create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in B2B, SFDC, Marketo, operations, and performance marketing.
- Strong analytical skills and business sense to connect marketing technology and operations strategy to business applications and campaign results.
- Independent self-starter and ability to work within a fast-paced team environment.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven track record of meeting business objectives through email campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.