At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code with Continuous Documentation, a paradigm for documentation pioneered by Swimm, for creating, maintaining, and finding code documentation as part of the regular development workflow. Swimm’s patented platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that Auto-sync every time the code changes. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase.
We are proud to be one of the top 3 best startups to work for by dun&bradstreet!
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round; Swimm’s total funding to date is $33.3 million.
About the role:
We’re looking for a motivated, innovative, and results-driven person, with a passion for marketing, user experience, and optimization. As Swimm’s Marketing Automation Manager, some of your responsibilities include the following:
- Planning, developing, and implementing automated marketing campaigns in order to increase user retention, engagement, and conversion rates.
- You’ll need to know our users and their needs, set up and deploy new emails and in-product flows, and analyze and optimize for specific segmentations.
- Identifying new opportunities for the user lifecycle, and driving engagement and retention efforts that have a direct impact on the business growth and revenue goals.
- Managing end-to-end automated marketing campaigns: from ideation, through set up and segment, and ends with analysis and optimization.
- Continuously experimenting: executing A/B tests on email concepts, subject lines, content, CTAs, sending times, layouts, and more.
- Collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments, and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Building a cross-channel experience with several touchpoints, like emails, in-product, and pushing to create automated, triggered, and transactional programs.
- Monitoring and analyzing campaign ongoing and end results, to deliver recommendations based on insights and troubleshooting when necessary.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 2+ years of experience in marketing automation in a SaaS company.
- Understanding of email best practices for email creatives, templates, metrics and associated KPIs, segmentation, dynamic content, and testing methodologies.
- Experience with marketing automation / email marketing platforms such as Hubspot or similar.
- Experience working with a CRM such as Salesforce / HubSpot.
- Experience working with marketing analytics, working with large sets of data and numbers.
- Self-motivated, creative thinker with a “can-do” attitude.
- Project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Analytical mind, with the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
Swimm is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.