We’re looking for an exceptional marketing automation manager to join our automation team. You will make an impact through end-to-end ownership of the user journey’s email automation, and work closely with our company’s growth team on AB tests and various growth initiatives. This dynamic position is an incredible opportunity for a talented expert who thrives on creating engaging and innovative journeys and knows how to lead the users with the best emails to maximize their results and product experience.
What will you be doing?
- Own and execute all growth initiatives in the automation channel.
- Responsible for creating and executing CRM strategies to activate, onboard, engage, educate, upsell, and retain users and customers throughout their user journey.
- Create detailed customer journey flows with actionable trigger points to drive conversion and engagement based on customer insights.
- Proactively identify gaps in the email lifecycle to drive impactful change and come up with solutions.
- Continuously experiment, test everything from subject lines and CTAs to sending times, layouts, and more.
- Manage end-to-end development and execution of email campaigns, collaborating with designers and copywriters, identifying target audience segments and capturing feedback from multiple stakeholders.
- Define technical needs to support campaign execution and optimization.
- Establish a strong relationship within the marketing team and with the growth team.
- Set up and monitor complex journeys, triggers and automations with static and dynamic content.
- Analyze campaign results and develop benchmarks to continuously report and improve performance.
- Passion to make an impact: you’re eager, self-starter, energetic, resourceful, and constantly prioritise your work to focus on the most impactful areas.
- Big picture thinker and vision: You always think user-first, and strive to build the ultimate user journeys - in which every email will be delivered at the perfect time, to the right audience with the most converting message.
- Data-oriented. You like analyzing data and use insights for optimization, ROI and new opportunities.
- Organized. You are able to manage interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track.
- Quick: energetic is your baseline and you learn fast. You get excited about and take pride in your work.
- Team Player: you strive for greatness, and know that teamwork is the way to get there.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation/ analytical role in a fast-paced SaaS company.
- Expert in Hubspot / Marketo / Pardot / Silverpop or similar automation systems
- Excellent Excel & analytical skills – knows how to use Pivot tables, Vlookup and macro actions.
- Experience using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/ Tableau / Mixpanel / KissMetrics
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, particularly for building emails - Advantage
- Familiarity with SQL - Advantage
- Experience writing content for blogs/email marketing - Advantage
- Passion for data and marketing is a must
Lusha connects you to your most relevant potential customers by creating simple, self-served products that provide access to meaningful and insightful B2B data. We offer ways to leverage data as an enabler for better, smarter and faster conversions at every stage of the customer lifecycle. Lusha was named Top 100 G2 Best Software Company and Top 100 Fastest-Growing product in 2020. Based in the center of Tel Aviv, Lusha is a fast-growing startup that offers its 200+ employees the opportunity to take an active role in shaping the future of the company. While all of us are dedicated to that mission, we surely know how to have a good time.