- Published: June 28, 2021
What We’re Looking For
A highly talented and well-organized Marketing Automation Manager, ready to come on board to a fast-paced, innovative company culture and embed your fingerprint.
Who You Are
You know the current world of marketing operations inside and out… you’ve achieved some marquee B2B marketing automation projects, all with fluid implementation and impactful rollout. You’re an agile perfectionist, one that will support and strengthen our Marketing team and give our Company a personalized yet unified image.
What You’ll Be Doing
● Create a comprehensive marketing automation strategy to engage, convert, and retain users using persona-based personalized journeys.
● Manage end-to-end automated marketing campaigns: from ideation, through setup, to analysis & optimization.
● Monitor, troubleshoot, and analyze different cross-channel user experiences, email campaigns, webinars and events, and A/B tests.
● Develop life-cycle campaign strategies, segment, and target audiences for engagement and conversion.
● Monitor and improve lead flow, scoring programs, and lead enrichment tools.
● Collaborate with and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders, including designers, copywriters, product marketing, and growth managers.
● Most importantly, be part of the family of wonderful people and truly great professionals, who call DealHub home.
● 3+ years of hands-on experience in marketing operations and automation from B2B.
● Expert-level understanding of Hubspot, Marketo, or similar.
● Fluent in Salesforce.
● Datastudio or similar - advantage.
● Confident with email best practices - email creatives, templates, metrics and associated KPIs, segmentation, dynamic content - and loving testing them all.
● Analytical business sense to connect marketing technology and operations strategy to business applications and campaign results.
● Experience working with marketing analysis, using large sets of data and numbers.
● Knowledge of HTML and content management systems.
● Attention to detail plus the ability to successfully manage multiple projects while maintaining deadlines.
● Ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and contributors.
● Professional English.