vcita is looking for an enthusiastic and talented marketer to join our fast growing WiseStamp group. WiseStamp email signature generator (www.wisestamp.com) is one of the leading products in the world for email signatures, relevant for every business at any size or type.
We are looking for an experienced marketer who is passionate about making an impact on hundreds of thousands SMB and big companies worldwide. As part of going upmarket the person joining us will have full end-to-end ownership of our automation marketing processes, including email marketing flows, sales enablement, automated drips and much more. Come take a leading role in shaping the future of WiseStamp.
- Manage automated user-communication and the end-to-end planning and execution of various promotional emails and in-app messages. Including audience segmentation, testing, overseeing design and copywriting, scheduling, and reporting
- Continuously optimize workflows with A/B testing of subject lines, message content, images, offers, CTAs, mailing frequency, segments and more
- Develop an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and create segmentation strategies which leverage consumer insights and improve KPIs
- Construct and Maintain advanced user journeys, lead scoring and nurturing processes
- 2-3 years of experience building, deploying and managing lifecycle and transactional email campaigns using marketing automation tools
- Knowledge of best practices for email creative, targeting/segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and spam regulations
- Knowledge of HTML code and email code best practices
- Great analytics skills and data understanding
- Positive, energetic team player who is excited to play a significant role within our growing marketing team
- Creative, strategic, and analytical thinker who enjoys solving unstructured problems, taking initiative, and turning data into detailed paths towards action
- Experience working for a SaaS company
- English - Native speaker - an advantage