- Published: September 18, 2021
Hibob is seeking a motivated, strategic, innovative, and results-driven marketer with a passion for building and optimizing user journey funnels for generating growth. If you are a revenue-centric data-oriented marketing leader that thrives on growth and scaling a demand engine, this could be the perfect role for you. You will be responsible for planning and executing global omnichannel campaigns and optimizing email funnels to achieve the campaign KPI's.
Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively. Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize, and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define, manage, and own the marketing automation and operations KPIs.
- Manage end-to-end automated marketing campaigns: from ideation, through setup, to analysis and optimization.
- Develop life-cycle campaign strategies, segment, and target audiences for engagement and conversion using persona-based personalized journeys.
- Establish a strong communication channel and alignment with the product, sales, BI, design, and content.
- Create and maintain closed-loop marketing reports to understand marketing program and channel performance.
- Collaborate with and capture feedback from multiple stakeholders, including designers, copywriters, product marketing, and growth managers.
- Writing and editing microcopy with great attention to detail.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in the lifecycle, CRM, or marketing automation (Hubspot, Marketo, or similar), preferably in SaaS B2B.
- Strong analytical skills and business sense to connect marketing technology and operations strategy to business applications and campaign results.
- Independent self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Excellent written and spoken English with a creative, story-focused core.
- Proven track record of meeting business objectives through email campaigns.
- Confident with email best practices, including email creatives, templates, metrics and associated KPIs, segmentation, and dynamic content. Plus, a love for testing them all.
- Experience working with a content team to execute ambitious messaging strategies