- Published: December 19, 2020
Moon Active, a Tel Aviv based mobile games startup with millions of players worldwide, is looking for an exceptionally skilled Marketing Creative & Art Director to join our rapidly growing company.
You will be responsible for the creative development of marketing materials, social media, in-game, UA, and community efforts of Moon Active games.
The role will challenge you to conceptualize and develop ads, both animated and live-action, while leading a team of top-tier 3D Artists, Designers and Animators.
- Contribute to the conceptualization, design direction, and development of beautiful and engaging user-facing visual art and video assets across our games
- Develop creative ads to support the user acquisition campaigns targeting unique demographic and interest-based targets across multiple campaigns and mobile games
- Work with marketing team and developers to ensure that the visual identity is in line with the marketing strategy
- Support the product team in developing in-game promotional art, and promotion videos for game features in the in-game communication.
- Create assets for the games’ social media and community needs
- Produce video assets such as trailers and gameplay videos from gameplay capture, to editing, creating title graphics, sound design, and visual effects/motion graphics
- Review, recommend, and manage external freelance artists or creative vendors appropriate to each project and game
- Work with freelancers and external vendors when necessary to outsource additional workload
- Maintain excellent communication internally and externally with our development partners
- Minimum of 5 years experience leading a team of artists in a Game / Animation / Post Production Studio
- Mobile gaming experience is a huge plus
- Solid understanding of color, composition, typography and graphic styles
- Excellent Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects advanced skills
- Ability to research, recommend, direct, and manage appropriate vendors and artists
- A passion for games and mobile gaming
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously
- Strong written and oral communication skills and ability to work with creative partners
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Positive attitude and a love for problem-solving