- Published: October 3, 2021
Sodastream is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Unit for maternity Leave replacement, up to 6 months.
We are looking for the one who will join our exciting journey and take a key role in the mission of converting Sodastream’s marketing practice to a data-driven one.
The ideal candidate is a data-oriented personality, capable of taking business decisions and translate them into numbers, KPI's and metrics, proactive and self-driven with the ability and readiness to take ownership over the projects as well as work productively in close cooperation with the other team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Define and analyze requirements and set the technological course for all data-related initiatives.
- Consolidate data from different sources in order to find connections and trends, and assist in decision-making processes
- Data Visualization: Design, Build and Optimize Dashboard and reports, to allow data-driven business decisions that will support customer experience and improve consumer journey and empower others, cross-functionally, to have information readily accessible.
- At least 3 years of hands-on data analysis experience – building reports, dashboards, and predictive algorithms
- Proven experience in translating business processes and KPI's, into meaningful dashboards including measurements, while raising business questions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and deep understanding of data structures and data architecture principles
- Familiarity with B2C processes - an advantage
- Full working proficiency in English is a must
- Previous experience with Qlik Sense
- Ability to write SQL queries at a medium level of complexity
- Great communication skills and the ability to work well cross-functionally, ability to learn on the fly and find new and innovative solutions