Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
What's the job?
You will be a part of a highly collaborative team who are charged with driving global growth for the business. You will be responsible for unlocking new marketing opportunities for growth by discovering insights, automating processes, predictive modeling and using current customer data/trends to fuel decision making. You will work to bridge data gaps related to customer journeys and behaviors, help to build the KPIs for the marketing department and will create a set of reports and dashboards to reflect on the business trends and marketing activities affecting them. You will also be monitoring the marketing activity on a regular basis to identify patterns, trends and raise flags when needed.
- Work closely with senior marketing management to support decision making
- Build and maintain key marketing reports and dashboards
- Understand and track customer journeys and behaviors
- Support ad hoc analysis requests from various marketing teams
- Provide insights, recommendations and actions based on strategic objectives, forecast and performance metrics
- Collaborate with different departments: Business, BI Development, Data Engineering, Data Science, Product etc.
Is this you?
- A highly skilled and motivated Marketing Analyst with a curious mindset and passion for results. Your knowledge, experience and work will help to shape our global marketing strategy as we aggressively invest in growing our top-of-funnel and retaining our customers. To succeed you will be a strong team player, enjoy putting together the right data pieces in our puzzle and deliver actionable and valuable conclusions and insights to support marketing decision-making.
Have you done this kind of stuff?
- 3-5 years of marketing analytics experience
- Proven track record leading data-driven marketing projects and analyses
- Strong understanding of business and product analysis, statistics, and data infrastructure
- Experience analyzing B2B marketing strategies, identifying areas of opportunity and optimization
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution and multi-touch funnels
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets
- Excellent knowledge of BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, QlikView, Power BI, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot, v-lookup, charts)
- Experience working with Salesforce, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, and SQL
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High Attention to details
- Fluent English
Not a must but a great advantage:
- Experience in paid advertising
- Additional languages
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.