- Published: September 23, 2021
Perimeter 81 is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our team based in Tel Aviv.
As a Marketing Analyst, you will work closely with the Marketing and Sales Organization.
As our Marketing Analyst, you’ll be tracking the most relevant data, identifying trends and building dashboards, to facilitate data-based decisions. As part of our automation group, you’ll be owning some of the core processes that enable lead distribution.
This is a full-time position from our offices in the heart of Tel Aviv. It is the perfect opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced startup that is growing quickly in an exciting space.
About Perimeter 81:
Perimeter 81 is simplifying network security for the modern and distributed workforce by transforming the outdated, complex, hardware-based network security technologies of the past into one unified, easy-to-use and scalable software solution. The team of security as a service experts comes together every day to deliver a truly innovative, world-class network security service. Our clients range from SMBs to Fortune 500 businesses and industry leaders across a wide range of sectors, and its partners are among the world's foremost integrators, managed service providers and channel resellers. We recently raised a Series B round of $40 million in order to further our efforts to simplify and modernize the way businesses consume cyber and network security.
- Monitor the marketing activity and KPIs on a regular basis to identify patterns, trends and raise flags.
- Own a key and active role in setting the strategy, benchmarks, goals, roadmap and methods to support the short and long term marketing growth plans
- Test campaigns, and identify opportunities to increase campaign performance
- Build and maintain reports, dashboards, business notifications, and call-to-action alerts
- Establish, analyze, implement, execute and validate complex statistical models and segmentations to support and improve decision-making
- Manage data-driven meetings on a daily, weekly and monthly basis with the different departments including senior management
- 2+ years of experience as a Marketing analyst
- Full proficiency in SQL with at least 5 years of experience of using it for large data sets
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with strong attention to details and data-driven approach.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- 2+ years of experience in SaaS, B2B Company (cybersecurity - a huge advantage)
- Experience in supporting A/B tests execution - an advantage
- Experience in visualizing data in BI modern reporting tools - (Looker - an advantage)
- BA/B.Sc. in Statistics / Math / Engineering / Economy or other quantitative fields
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, able to work independently, initiative, "can-do" approach
Perimeter 81 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, or disability