Hibob was founded to modernize HR tech. Our intuitive and data-driven platform, bob, was built for the way people work today: globally, remotely, and collaboratively.
Since its launch in late 2015, bob has achieved consecutive triple-digit year-over-year growth, and become the HRIS of choice for more than 1,000 modern, midsize and multinational companies who understand that a powerful, agile HR tech suite is mission-critical and a key driver of organizational success.
Fast-growing companies across the globe such as Monzo, Happy Socks, Gong, Fiverr, and VaynerMedia rely upon bob to help their HR and managers connect, engage, develop, and retain top talent.
Hibob is a vibrant, dynamic, happy place to work. A start-up with an amazing culture, and bright and resourceful people in London, Amsterdam, New York, Melbourne and Tel Aviv.
About the role
Our product marketing team is on a fast growth path to support Hibob’s continued international growth and lightning-speed pace of product development. As Market Intelligence Manager you will establish a best-in-class market intelligence function, bringing customer insights, market intelligence, and competitive enablement to the commercial and product teams to influence marketing campaigns, content strategy, sales activity, and help drive the strategic roadmap.
A driven, curious, and analytical researcher, you have a gift for digging deep and connecting the dots and are passionate about using research to provide high-quality insights across the organization. You are a masterful communicator, comfortable presenting findings across the organization from customer-facing teams and marketers to executives and commercial leaders.
What you will do
As Market Intelligence Manager at Hibob, you will establish a best-in-class market intelligence function. You will build out and maintain a competitive enablement program using CI technology, perform quantitative and qualitative research studies, and build a robust Voice of Customer (VOC) practice, including NPS, persona development, and running CABs.
Reporting to the Head of Product Marketing, this leadership role will help build out and lead this new function as we continue to grow.
- Drive our competitive research program in partnership with internal stakeholders, communicating key findings across the marketing and product management teams
- Use CI technology to create an always up-to-date repository for all competitive content, acting as the expert and communicator of all updates
- Providing actionable market insights for commercial and product teams
- Scope, conduct, and analyze our Net Promoter Scores (NPS) in partnership with Product, CX and Community Management teams
- Champion our Voice of the Customer (VOC) and Customer Advisory Board activities
- Drive alignment across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product Management, and Support on market and customer research initiatives
- Lead a set cadence of research and analysis to provide recommendations that influence Product, Marketing, and Go to Market (GTM) strategy
- Maximize internal team engagement with customer and market research content
- Collect and incorporate feedback across departments
- Partner with Sales Enablement to influence the Commercial motion
- Leverage expertise to support additional Data & Intelligence-related Product Marketing work
- Successfully integrate brand and product research
- Have at least three years proven experience executing qualitative and quantitative research
- Come from a Product Marketing, Organizational Development, or Consultancy background
- Have experience researching and creating buyer and/or user personas or journey mapping
- Are a native English speaker
- Have the ability to grasp and simplify complex industry, product, and customer concepts
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Are able to create and present clear, actionable insights that guide company and customer decisions
- Have a bias towards critical thinking, expertise, and action
- Can oversee multiple work streams and execute all tasks, large or small
- Have a positive, energetic attitude and initiative, with a strong work ethic
Advantage: Give us a lens into what we’d see if we could watch you at work
* Please provide samples of competitor research or personas you have created.