We are looking for talented candidates for the Operations/Engineering department: Manufacturing Engineer
LiveU is the leading provider of 4G/5G portable uplink solutions to the broadcast and web video markets. We are changing the way organizations use video by offering a new, exciting, and cost-effective way to transmit live video from anywhere. When you watch live television or live video online there is a good chance that the content is transmitted using LiveU devices. We work with TV networks, online video destinations, newspapers and magazines, leading blogs, sports organizations, performing artists, and more.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Create and maintain Items, BOMs, and documents using the PLM system
- Maintain Engineering changes (ECO/MCO) and Configuration control.
- Define, write, and maintain assembly, testing, and packaging instructions.
- Support Components Engineering.
- Support and be involved in the NPI processes, DFM/DFA.
- Work closely with R&D, Operations and Product/Project managers.
- Work with external third parties – Electronic and Mechanical engineers, manufacturers, suppliers, and subcontractors.
- Electronic/Mechanical Eng./ Practical Engineer.
- At least 3 years of experience as Manufacturing Engineering.
- Previous experience in configuration management, engineering change process control and documentation.
- Experience in electrical and mechanical technologies.
- Ability to define and write assembly instructions, test procedures and reports.
- Experience with ERP- Priority and PLM - Agile systems (Advantage).
- Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel.
- Good writing and verbal communication in English.
-Excellent interpersonal relationships and high motivation