- Published: September 29, 2021
KAZUAR is looking for a Manual QA Engineer to develop and execute software tests on an innovative, patent-pending cyber security platform.
What you’ll be doing:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to design, write and execute manual test cases while demonstrating a passion for high quality, working with an excellent group of engineers, and setting the bar for the quality of KAZUAR’s platform.
What you’ll bring:
- Graduation of a QA course/ Degree
- Design, write and execute manual test cases
- Proactively ensure products high-quality release within the agile development process
- Defining test scopes, coverage, and overall strategy for different projects
- Knowledge of Linux - must
- Reading logs and understand program state from logs
- Experience in hardware - advantage
Who we are:
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup that offers a fresh game-changing paradigm shift in data security. Our products Create self-contained, encrypted security that provides cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic risks to businesses and organizations.
As with all KAZUAR positions, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and meticulous, with a creative and resourceful mind, bright, proactive, works well independently and as part of a team.