- Published: July 26, 2021
SolarEdge is a global leader in solar energy production, manufacturing smart energy solutions. The company's broad range of products encompasses intelligent inverters and storage systems, a revolutionary EV charger and smart energy devices. We change the way electricity is being produced helping to make the world cleaner and giving our customers energy independence.
SolarEdge is looking for an excellent SW QA engineer.
Our product is a platform for managing and monitoring solar fields functionality and installation, it is a high-performance, data-intensive, SAS system that manages and monitors a global network of devices. The system accepts, persists and analyzes hundreds of millions of events per day, it runs sophisticated algorithms, complicated business flows and we are in the process of scaling up our core infrastructure to meet these demands.
- In this role you will apply testing methodologies to ensure system and microservices functionality, that meets the very highest of today’s quality standards.
- You will be responsible for planning, implementing, and executing manual and automated tests.
- Between 1 to 5 years of experience in QA testing
- Experience in running and debugging automation suites
- Experience with APIs using and testing
- Experience with DB querying (MYSQL/Cassandra etc..)
- Experience with Linux OS
- Degree in Computer Science or practical engineering
- Experience in UI automation (Puppeteer / Selenium )
- Working with Postman, JSON and debugging tools
- Knowledge in Docker / k8s
- Experience with integration testing on HW-SW devices
- Experience working with Jenkins, Gitlab
- Experience using bug tracking systems such as JIRA
- Ability to learn new tools & technologies quickly
- Experience in agile software development
- Knowledge in CI/CD tools (Jenkins)