We are looking for a Malware Researcher to join our research team. As part of the research team you will conduct and publish in-depth malware analysis, hunt for new threats and research new innovative detection methods. Take part in our innovative approach and build with us a ground breaking endpoint security product.
- Proven experience in Malware analysis.
- Experience performing reverse engineering on x86/x64 assembly architecture.
- Experience with both static and dynamic analysis tools (WinDbg/OllyDbg/x64Dbg/IDA/Ghidra/Sysinternals)
- Experience circumventing/bypassing anti-debugging, anti-vm, unpacking techniques
- Good understanding of Windows internals
- Able to turn technical research into engaging publishable material.
- Able to conduct an independent intelligence research and cope with the latest security/malware trends.
- Experience with developing in C/C++ and python
- Knowledge of Linux or macOS internals (an advantage)