- Published: September 23, 2020
Solaredge is a global leader in smart energy technology. We invite you to join our new own manufacturing in the north of Israel and to take a part of its establishment. In this position you will find a unique challenge as you will be part of the company's first team in this site.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for factory production machines adequate maintenance – Elec. Assy (SMT), plastic injection, cables and magnetics
- Perform and monitor preventive maintenance activities per plan
- Perform and monitor unscheduled maintenance activities per factory SLA and priorities
- Work according to standards regarding safety and quality
- Monitor machines spare parts
- Interface and collaborate with colleges from other departments: production, QA, Eng etc
- At least 5 years’ experience with complex automated machine maintenance
- Certified electrician diploma- big advantage
- Familiar with Eng drawings, mechanical and electrical
- Deep knowledge and experience with pneumatic and motion control systems
- Full proficiency with computerized systems.
- Multitasking and pressure handling
- Team player
- Attention to details to ensure high level of quality execution
- Adequate level of English – read, write and expression
- Mechanic or electronic practical Eng or technician diploma