Cato Networks is the provider of the world’s first SASE platform. If you don’t know what SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) is, Google it now. What we envisioned already 5 years ago is now being formally endorsed by Gartner as the future of network and security.
Cato Networks is looking for a bright and passionate MacOS/iOS Software Engineer to join the Cato team. In this critical role, you will be developing our MacOS/iOS VPN client, which is used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide, on various households and enterprise environments. You will be owning the application’s full life-cycle, and contributing to our C SDK for all mobile clients.
This is your opportunity to get on the rocket ship, and join a company that is building a cutting-edge enterprise network and security cloud platform, and is on a fast track to become the worldwide market leader – don’t miss it!
- End to End ownership of our macOS and iOS VPN clients, designing and delivering new features from scratch
- Researching Apple platform and ecosystem for applicable technologies
- Contribute to the cross-platform C SDK
- Support the entire application lifecycle, including release management and supporting production
- Collaborate with automation, product-management and other engineering teams to deliver integrated features
- BSc. degree in Computer Science from a known university or equivalent experience
- 4-5 years experience in macOS/iOS applications development
- Experience developing in Swift and C
- Experience working with Linux - Major Advantage
- Apple Network Extensions or System Extensions development experience – A major advantage
- Extensive experience with Networking, Network Protocols, and Environment - advantage
- Deep understanding of low-level networking, and practical experience on macOS or Unix-based systems - an advantage
- Prior experience with VPN clients – Advantage
- Excellent understanding of software engineering principles
- Passionate about delivering a great user experience
- Motivated and independent, a fast learner who is great at problem-solving
- A team player with excellent communication and collaboration skills